We are a community of primary care clinicians and students interested in sexual and reproductive health, including abortion access, coming together to learn from one another and create opportunities for education, teaching, and advocacy across Virginia.
- Create a community that can support one another professionally.
- Build capacity among primary care clinicians to expand their scope of care in sexual and reproductive health.
- Provide educational space for clinicians to discuss cases, protocols, guidelines, and best practices.
- Provide opportunities for teaching and involvement in the community with presentations and workshops related to policy, contraception, and abortion (for health professional students, clinicians, and interested community members).
- Learn about laws and policies at individual institutions/companies and at the state level, and learn about being a reproductive health advocate.
- Provide opportunities to learn from, collaborate with, and support community organizations working towards reproductive justice, maternal mortality reduction, and increased contraception and abortion access.