Supporting clinicians across the greater Atlanta area
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AAFP Liaison: Angeline Ti, MD, MPH
- Cluster Leaders: Marissa Lapedis, MD Tamer Middleton, MD
Angeline Ti, MD, MPH
We are a supportive community of health care providers of all disciplines with interests in full-spectrum reproductive health, coming together to learn from one another and create opportunities for education, teaching, and advocacy in Georgia.
- Create a community that can support one another personally and professionally.
- Provide educational space for clinicians to discuss cases, protocols, guidelines, and best practices.
- Provide opportunities for teaching and involvement in the community with presentations and workshops related to policy, contraception, and abortion (for health professional students, clinicians, and interested community members).
- Learn about laws and policies at individual institutions/companies and at the state level, and learn about being a reproductive health advocate.
- Partner with and support community organizations working in reproductive justice, maternal mortality, contraception, and abortion access.
- Build capacity among primary care providers to expand reproductive health access and patient advocacy.